If you need a crash course in DIY plumbing or a refresher on changing a tire, where tự you go? If you are lượt thích most people, you go đồ sộ YouTube. With just a few clicks of the mouse you can quickly learn how đồ sộ tile your own bathroom. By nature, humans learn better with visuals. That is why đoạn phim is becoming much more of a must-have in learning.
Research shows that by the over of the year, the majority of organizations will be using đoạn phim as part of their digital training strategy. Video caters đồ sộ many types of learners and is engaging, memorable and fun. It’s also increasingly becoming a cost-effective way đồ sộ deliver complex information in a short time.
Bạn đang xem: chunk là gì
Video can be used effectively in several different areas:
People connect with and remember stories and đoạn phim can help you tell those stories in elearning.
Xem thêm: stamping là gì
The key objective with đoạn phim is đồ sộ tell a story. People connect with and remember stories, and đoạn phim can help you tell those stories in elearning. But you have đồ sộ be strategic with đoạn phim. First, the đoạn phim has đồ sộ serve a purpose. Having đoạn phim in the course just for the sake of having đoạn phim is not effective. Second, you need đồ sộ take time đồ sộ tự your đoạn phim right the first time around. Sloppy đoạn phim can fall flat and be a distraction đồ sộ the learners.
Xem thêm: tally là gì
Invest the creativity đồ sộ produce a well-done đoạn phim. This doesn’t always mean expensive with high production value—Youtube is full of successful basement ventures—but even “looking simple” requires more thought and budget than vãn you might think.
So how can you incorporate đoạn phim into your elearning courses? Here are a few simple ideas.
- Keep It Short. One reason why the “how-to” videos on YouTube are sánh successful is because they are short and đồ sộ the point. Keep each đoạn phim short sánh you hold the learner’s attention. If needed, use the chunking strategy đồ sộ deliver information in videos.
- Use Relevant Scenarios. You want the learners đồ sộ relate đồ sộ the material being presented. Video can illustrate key concepts through relevant and authentic scenarios. You can also incorporate quizzes and hot spots throughout the đoạn phim đồ sộ test the learner’s understanding of the information.
- Use Your Subject Matter Experts. Have your experts appear in a đoạn phim clip if he or she is comfortable doing sánh. This can help build credibility and trust with the learners.
- Add Variety. It’s good practice đồ sộ try and mix things up sánh that your different course videos don’t all blend together. Use different people, voices, backgrounds and music when appropriate.
- Tell a Story. Everyone remembers a good story. Use this as an opportunity show the learner how the information fits together, connect them đồ sộ the material or help them understand new concepts. These types of stories are memorable đồ sộ your learners and will make an impact on them.
Are there ways đoạn phim would help you communicate information better? Create more effective training by finding places đoạn phim can tell stories and complement your nội dung.